- CBSE North Zone Hockey Tournament -2015 was Hosted in the school campus in which six states of North India Participated.
- The Institution hosted 22nd CBSE National Hockey Tournament -2016.Teams from all over India & Overseas (Doha & Qatar) participated in this tournament.
- State level Boxing Championship Was Organized.
- The institution got golden opportunity to host CBSE Kho-Kho cluster XVI-2018 in the school premises.Teams from various districts of Punjab took part in this championship.
- 24th CBSE National Hockey Tournament -2018 was hosted in the school campus in which teams from all over India Participated.
- In Sub Junior Women Boxing Championship Rajni Gahlot of Class XII NM A got Gold Medal in U-66 Kg category,Ruchika of class X Got Silver medal in U-57 Kg category ,Harsimardeep Kaur of class X got Bronze Medal in U-52 Kg category,Akash Kumar of class XI NM A got Bronze Medal with 3rd position in U-60 Kg Category.Jaswinder Singh of class VIII C got Bronze medal with 3rd position in U-40 kg in category ,Tamandeep kaur of class VII got Bronze Medal in U-36kg category.
- Mohd.Afjal Alam of class XII NM B selected for Junior Boxing Championship 2017.
- 8 students got Gold,Silver & Bronze medals in karate competition .Name of the students are :
- Chashamdeep Singh of IX A,Rayman Kaur of I A got Gold Medal.
- Harman Singh of IX B got Silver Medal.
- Jashanjot Singh of I A,Puneet Bansal of VIII A,Harminderpal Singh of IX B,Lavlesh Sood of X B ,Navpreet Singh of IX B got Bronze Medal.
- 7 students got Gold,Silver & Bronze medals in another karate competition .Name of the students are :
- Jasdeep Singh of VIII C got Silver Medal.
- Chashamdeep Singh ,Gagandeep Singh ,Jaskaran Singh ,Gurkamal Singh of IX A,Punnet Bansal of VIII A,Deepak Parkash of X B got Bronze Medal.
** Navjot Singh of class XICOM A got Bronze Medal in Washu Championship in 2017-18.
- U-19 boys team got 3rd Position in Kho-Kho cluster-2017.
- U-19 boys team got 1st position, U-19 Girls got 2nd Position , U-17 boys team got 1st position, U-17 Girls got 1st Position , U-14 boys team got 2nd position,U-14 Girls had participation in Interschool Kho-Kho Tournament of Sahodaya School Complex Ludhiana East.
- Nitasha Sharma of class XII COM A got Bronze Medal.
- U-19 girls got 3rd position in CBSE North Zone Hand Ball Tournament ,2017.
- U-19 Girls team ,U-19 Boys team and U-17 Boys team got 3rd position in CBSE North Zone Hockey Tournament -2017 held in Kurukshetra .
- U-17 Girls team and U-17 Boys team also bagged 3rd position in CBSE National Hockey Tournament -2018 held in GNM Campus.
- U-19 Boys team got 2nd position in 24th CBSE National Hockey Tournament -2018 held in Doraha
- In CBSE KHO-KHo Cluster XVI-2018 U-17 girls got 3rd position whereas U-17 Boys and U-19 Girls got 1st Position.
- Students also excelled in Sahodaya Kho-Kho Competition,Sahnewal -2017 in which U-17 Boys,U-17 Girls and U-19 Boys got 1st position and U-19 Girls and U-14 Boys bagged 2nd Position.
- In 5th North India Do Championship -2018 ,14 students got gold ,10 students got silver and 17 students won Bronze medals.
- In 9th Ludhiana District Karate Championship-2018 under Karate Do Association,Gurmandeep Singh of class V was awarded with Bronze Medal.
- 11 students got gold medal ,4 silver and 9 students attained bronze medals in 2nd Wushu Championship under Junior and Sub Junior Category.
- U-19 Boys won 2 silver and 3 Bronze medals in 21st Punjab senior Wushu State Championship.
- In 2nd CBSE National Boxing Tournament -2017 held in Rohtak,U-19 Girls won 4 silver medals ,3 Bronze medals and also lifted the Runner’s Up Trophy.
- Moreover ,in 1st Punjab State Boxing Tournament-2107 ,U-17 Boys bagged 1 silver and 1 Bronze medal.
- In Punjab sports Department District Boxing Tournament-2018,players were successful in bagging 3 gold,6 silver and 4 bronze medals.
- 3 boxers have been selected for state Boxing Tournament-2018.
- Jashandeep Kaur of class VII was declared the best boxer among the girls.
- In handball CBSE North Zone -2017 ,U-19 Girls secured 3rd Position.
- In Sahodaya school complex handball competition 2018-19 held at Samrala ,U-17 Boys team secured 2nd and U-19 Boys team got 3rd position.
- U-19 girls also bagged 1st Position in Sahodaya Badminton Tournament.
- U-19 Boys proved their mettle in CBSE Football Cluster XVI by securing 3rd place.
- In CBSE North West Zone Hockey Tournament 2019-20,U-19 Boys and girls got 3rd Position in Haryana.Dharamvir Singh of class X was selected as best forward of the Tourney whereas Maninder Singh of class XII(U-19 Boys ) was declared the best defender of the team .
- In U-17 Boys team ,Manpreet Singh of class VII was selected as the best player while Loveleen Kaur (U-17 Girls) was also declared the best player from girls team.Bishandeep Kaur of XI class outshine as the Best forward of the tourney.
- In Fit Punjab Kho-Kho Tournament 2019,12 students secured bronze medals in U-14 Boys team .
- In U-18 girls team 12 students attained silver medals in Fit Punjab Kho-Kho tournament 2018.Also,3 goirls (Jaswinder Kaur,Kumari Alka Singh and Sneha Sharma) were selected grabbed 3rd level Kho-Kho competition wherein these students grabbed 3rd position and brought glory to the institution by acquiring medals.
- In District Ludhiana Sahodaya School Complex Karate Championship ,2 students got silver and 6 students achieved Bronze medals.
- In 9th District Karate Championship 2019,12 students got gold ,13 got silver and 15 students won Bronze medals.
- In 8th Punjab State OSR Karate Championship ,2019 ,9 students attained gold ,14 students silver ,21 students won bronze medals and over all trophy .
- In Punjab state wushu Junior championship held at Guru Nanak National College ,Doraha ,3 students got bronze medals.
- In 2nd Sub junior Punjab state Boxing Tournament -2019 held at Phagwara,Our school students secured Bronze medals in various weight categories and also claimed a cash prize of 5000/- rupees.
- In 2nd Fit Punjab District Boxing Tournament -2019,held at Samrala ,students got 3 gold ,5 silver,5 bronze medals and an overall trophy whereas Nirlep Kaur secured bronze medal in the same competition .These students also selected for Fit Punjab State Boxing Tournament.
- Jashandeep Kaur of class VIII was declared as the best boxer among the girls.
- In Sahodaya school complex handball competition 2019-20 held at Samrala ,U-19 Girls team secured 1st position and U-19 boys got got 3rd position.
- U-19 Girls also attained bronze medals in sahodaya school Complex Badminton Tournament held at Sahnewal.
- Sahodaya School complex badminton tournament held at Ludhiana ,U-19 girls team attained 1st position and U-19 Boys got 3rd position.