Concern to Principal
Strategic Management and Leadership Programme (face to face Course) for Principals proposed by the institute of Education, University of London was attended by the Principal from 20 Feb. to 24 Feb., 2012 at Laxman Public School, New Delhi.
Concern to Teachers
- Attend Seminar for CCE training
- All the teachers attended seminar for CCE training , conducted at the school by Mrs. Kirti Sharma (Principal) Jesus Convent School, South City, Ludhiana.
- All the teachers attended seminar for CCE training, conducted at the School by Mr. George Denial (Principal) Sant Kirpal Singh Sewa Panthi Public School, Neelon.
- Seminar on Child Psychology conducted by Mrs. Manjit Kaur (Principal) Guru Gobind Singh Public School, Ludhiana along with a team from Pune, was also attended by the teachers.
- English Workshop held at BCM School, Ludhiana was attended by English Teachers Mrs. Rita Mehta, Mrs. Jasbir Kaur, Ms. Jasmeet Kaur, Mrs. Abidha Bector, Mrs. Parveen Sharma
- Science teacher Mrs. Neetu Sharma attended Science Workshop at BCM school, Ludhiana
Various Trainings for Teachers
- The Words Worth English Language Lab Training was conducted in the school by Ms. Padmini Manogna for two days i.e. 28th & 29th Feb., 2012,. All English teachers Mrs. Rita Mehta, Mrs. Jasbir Kaur, Mrs. Nisha, Ms. Jasmeet Kaur, Ms. Priyanka ,Mrs. Satparkash Kaur , Mrs. Abidha Bector , Mrs. Praveen Sharma and Mr. Jaspal Singh attended this training and got knowledge for operating the lab.
- Training of the Water Ford English Language Lab for junior classes was given to all the teachers of the junior section and computer teachers on 19th March & 20th March, 2012.
- Suresh Kumar, Mrs. Rita Mehta, Ms. Rajwinder Kaur had taken the online training for the new installed CCE Software.
- On 5th June, 2012 Teachers attended a Seminar on Child Psychology in the school.